GKrellM 2+ Current version: 0.5 (26/09/2002)
GKrellM 1.x Current version: 0.4 (01/09/2002)GKrellMLaunch plugin which allows one-click access to frequently used applications from GKrellM.
Offering customisable buttons, GKrellMLaunch allows you to quickly launch a shell, Mozilla etc. with a simple click - all from GKrellM.
- Unused buttons can be hidden to save screen space.
- Button labels can be different from command.
AcknowledgementsThe GKrellMLaunch project has received help from various [random] people. This section serves as an acknowledgement to those people who obviously have nothing better to do ;-)
- Bill Wilson: GKrellM itself, plus advice on code.
- Matt Wright: Debian packages.
- Bill Nalen: Win32 and GTK2.0 ports.
- Matthias Lederhofer: List box configuration suggestion.
- Etan Reisner: GTK2 port.